- The Millicast Windows SDK can be used in a Windows project to connect, capture, publish/subscribe to/from the Millicast Platform.
- Get the SDK here.
- Requires Windows 10 or later.
- SDK Documentation.
- The SDK comes with a simple Test App (TA) to check if the SDK installation is correct.
- Building requires:
- Visual Studio 2019.
- A release might be found on the internet.
- Alternatively, it can be built using the Microsoft package manager vcpkg.
- Once built, add the curl root path and bin path to your PATH environment variable.
- The TA can be built via the following commands in the example folder.
- Open a Visual Studio developer console.
mkdir build && cd build cmake .. -DMillicastSDK_DIR=/path_to_millicastSDK/lib/cmake cmake --build . --config Debug
- Before running, you might want to add the bin directory to your path.
- It contains the OpenSSL and NDI DLLs.
- These are required in your path environment variable to start the application.
Updated 10 days ago
Did this page help you?